Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with West Bromwich Mortgage Company? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

West Bromwich Mortgage Company consent to let: Q and A’s

  • I have had consent to let by West Bromwich Mortgage Company for some time now yet they now wish to speak to me and I suspect their motivation is to rid themselves of me. Can you help?
  • My fiance and I might have to let out her flat, and I have a question regarding getting permission to do so. I know I need to notify West Bromwich Mortgage Company and get a consent to let or change to a buy to let mortgage. But the property is leasehold, so do we need consent to let from the residents association?
  • We are looking to rent our garden flat out. We have put an offer on a further property for us to purchase and a tenant at the ready to move into ours. I believe I have to ask our mortgage provider West Bromwich Mortgage Company for consent to let. Is there a standard consent to let request letter I can use?
  • How many months after taking out a new mortgage will a consent to let be likely to be granted by West Bromwich Mortgage Company? By way of background I purchased my flat in Redbridge 2 years ago and am currently on a fixed term for 3 years. Not long after I met a guy and plan to move in to his place. I am planning to get another fixed term next June. I assume that I would have to wait at least six months before I could apply for consent to let. Is that right?
  • As a result of career opportunities I will be relocating to Belfast and would like to rent the flat temporarily, please let me know what action I need to take in order to achieve consent to let from West Bromwich Mortgage Company?
  • I would like to rent the attic in my house in Southwark. Do I require consent to let from my lender West Bromwich Mortgage Company?
  • I have tenants ready to move in and I have mortgage offer from West Bromwich Mortgage Company on new house on condition of consent to let for original house. How long should it take to receive letter once I send back a completed application with cheque.
  • What, if any, income criteria do West Bromwich Mortgage Company set for consent to let on an existing standard mortgage?