Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Topaz Finance plc? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Examples of recent questions relating to Topaz Finance consent to let

  • Have any of your clients had experience requesting Consent to Letfor12 months from Topaz Finance or if you have any advice as to how such approval is given.

  • I've got an existing homeloan with Topaz Finance approaching two years and the fixed rate is due to come to an end. We are considering taking equity from our existing residence to allow us to acquire a bigger home and then rent out the current maisonette. We have had initial advice that we should look for a new domestic mortgage with a consent to let - can you clarify what is involved?
  • I have a Topaz Finance home loan and am looking to procure consent to let as I would like to move to another property that I own. It seems might be able to assist. How do your fees work for this service?
  • My lawyers have served eviction orders on a tenant who had not paid rent. The relevant proceedings have been served. The tenant's defense for non payment is premised on the assertion that I lack consent to let my garden flat from my provider Topaz Finance
  • Wewould like to rent out the family home and buy other. Can Topaz Finance refuse to grant me consent to let?
  • My current mortgage is with Topaz Finance, but I am going to need to get consent to let for approximately 12 months as my partner is unwell and is struggling to balance work with the hectic environment we are living in. We want to take time off for a year (by living near her mother and stepfather and having their help) in a greener less hectic area of Liverpool.
  • If I am tied into a fixed rate with Topaz Finance but am considering letting out my property, is there a charge for consent to let from Topaz Finance and does the interest rate change?
  • I was just enquiring if Topaz Finance were picky when giving out consent to let. I sent my request on date and I am waiting to hear back. Should I start chasing or wait for a bit longer?