Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Stafford Railway Building Society? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Common questions relating to Stafford Railway Building Society consent to lease

  • Me and my husband reside in a matrimonial property where there exists some empty rooms. We are considering the idea of creating an holiday let style business to rent half the home out on a short term arrangement. Do you know this is likely to be acceptable under Stafford Railway Building Society’s consent to let protocol?
  • I have been reckless in omitting to inform Stafford Railway Building Society that I’m leasing my ground floor flat out. My most recent tenants have left the place in a state and I need to claim on malicious damage. I’m nervous that my insurer will contact Stafford Railway Building Society, and secondly if they do inform them, what are they likely to do given the lack of consent to let?
  • I'm looking to remortgage our old one bedroom apartment, currently tenanted under consent to let from Stafford Railway Building Society, onto a BTL rate as we will not be moving back into it now since we have our family home. So, I'm assuming I need a specialist financial adviser for this and I am not really conversant with what my options are. Can you offer any advice on an efficient broker service specialising in BTL?
  • My husband is in the army and he has been posted overseas and as we want to move as a family we need 'Consent to let' from our lender Stafford Railway Building Society. Can you assist us?
  • I previously took a mortgage with Stafford Railway Building Society, but I am going to need to get consent to let for about a year as my partner is unwell and is struggling to balance work with the hectic environment we are living in. We want to take a break for a year (by living near her parents and getting support) in a greener less intense area of Bristol.
  • I want to take in in a lodger for my one bed flat in Hounslow which I live in. My mortgage is with Stafford Railway Building Society. How do I go about getting a consent to let?
  • Do you have the address to which a Consent to Let request to be sent for Stafford Railway Building Society? Sorry about bothering you with this query.
  • I was wondering if you are able to assist. I do not have consent to let from Stafford Railway Building Society and would like to know if this option would be possible for me to move to as I need to move back home to take care of my mum