Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Pepper Money (PUK)? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Pepper Money (UK) Consent to Lease Example Support Desk Enquires

  • I work for a letting agency in loc and a potential tenant for the house has demanded a duplicate of the ‘consent to let’ from the owners lender Pepper Money (UK). Is there a new law that has triggered this question?I have not come accross this before, is this a new legal requirement?

  • Hi, I have a mortgage on an apartment with Pepper Money (UK) and I am thinking about renting my property out. Could this be done without transferring to a BTL or receiving consent to let from Pepper Money (UK)?
  • For four I have a I have had a mortgage with Pepper Money (UK). My partner has purchased a house in Islington and he has asked me to live with him. Is it possible for me to rent out my flat with consent to let in case I need to move back? Also what legal documents must I provide Pepper Money (UK) with when filling in the consent to let form?
  • Is it possible to rent out our property minus consent to let from our mortgage provider? I am aware that initially we signed a form saying it wouldn't be a buy to let property and that we are not the owners of other property. I know you can't use H2B if you owned other premises at the time, but what about property thereafter? Can you acquire a further property, receive a gifted property?
  • My fixed rate loan with Pepper Money (UK) expires in May and have to relocate for work soon after. Is it likely that I be able to both refinance and obtain consent to let?
  • My Pepper Money (UK) mortgage is coming up for renewal. We would like to apply for a new fixed rate mortgage and then seek consent-to-let. Is this possible? We don't use the house much now that our kids are growing up, and would be better used as a rental.
  • My wife and I want to let our house out and use the rental income to cover the rent on a house in Harrow. How likely are we to be given consent to let by Pepper Money (UK) without being forced into a new rate.
  • Is consent to let a cost efficient way of renting out your property? Isn't this a loophole for some people to exploit?