Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with MPowered Mortgages? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

MPowered Mortgages Consent to Lease Example Support Desk Enquires

  • I have been letting out my flat with "consent to let" from MPowered Mortgages on a homeowner mortgage for the last three years. MPowered Mortgages have advised of their intention of withdrawing their consent to let unless we move across to one of their "buy to let" loans.

  • MPowered Mortgages have just granted me consent to let. After some effort, MPowered Mortgages have issued me with ‘consent to let’ confirmation . The conditions attached to the consent refer to an assured shorthold tenancy. What is that?

  • I need to transfer my domestic mortgage with MPowered Mortgages to a consent to let and looking for some guidance... I purchased my first home in Hendon fiveyears ago. After a career opportunity I moved to Belfast, and a few months ago got a residential joint-mortgage with my boyfriend. I am inclined to stay with MPowered Mortgages and seek consent to let rather than attempt to apply for a new mortgage elsewhere, but if MPowered Mortgages turn me down what lenders can I approach.
  • We may be given an opportunity to work in a different office in the UK for a few months and would like to know if we can lease out our existing house. It is a two year fixed rate and we are six months into the mortgage with MPowered Mortgages. We have lived at the property for nearly five years. The LTV is 65%. What are the chances of obtaining consent to let from MPowered Mortgages? What charges can we expect to pay etc
  • Situation: I am moving abroad. Potentially for many years. That being said I will be on a six month trial period .I would like to know the criteria for consent to let from MPowered Mortgages and any costs involved
  • I wish to rent a room in my house in Haringey. Do I require consent to let from my mortgage co MPowered Mortgages?
  • I am potentially moving in with my boyfriend but prefer not to sell my flat. What is the process for getting consent to let from MPowered Mortgages, and what are the chances that this will be obtained?
  • I am looking into the option of letting out my apartment with consent to let from MPowered Mortgages whist away travelling for a few months