Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Mortgage Agency Services? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Sample questions relating to Mortgage Agency Services consent to let

  • Is consent to let needed from Mortgage Agency Services or can I let my new house without telling Mortgage Agency Services and being forced to convert to a B2L mortgage?

  • Hi, I have a mortgage on a flat with Mortgage Agency Services and I am contemplating the idea of renting my property out. Could this be done without changing to a BTL or getting consent to let from Mortgage Agency Services?
  • I spoke to a mortgage broker friend last month. He said that if I decide to move abroad with my job for a period then I should not apply for consent to let from my mortgage provider (Mortgage Agency Services) until at least four weeks before I plan to let the house. Am I to understand that I have to find a tenant first and then obtain a consent to let?
  • My partner and I might have to let his studio flat out. I am aware that I must obtain consent to let from Mortgage Agency Services. We plan on joining a landlord association if we decide to let the property, but which of the two should we register with? We've come across the RLA and National Landlords Association.
  • I am require from Mortgage Agency Services consent to let out my flat in Lewisham. I am putting in hand arrangements to move in with my grandfather as I am off work through illness.
  • I previously took a mortgage with Mortgage Agency Services, but I have to get consent to let for approximately 12 months as my partner is unwell and is struggling to balance work with the hectic environment we are living in. We want to take time off for a year (by living near her mother and stepfather and having their help) in a greener less hectic area of Liverpool.
  • Do I need to wait for consent to let to be issued on my prevailing residential mortgage with Mortgage Agency Services before applying for a resi mortgage on a second property?
  • What, if any, income requirements do Mortgage Agency Services set for consent to let on an existing domestic mortgage?