Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Family Building Society? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Examples of recent questions relating to Family Building Society consent to let

  • We I have a homeowner mortgage with Family Building Society but I would like to occasionally let the property out on I require consent to let from Family Building Society?
  • I'm looking to remortgage my garden flat, currently rented with consent to let from Family Building Society, onto a BTL rate as we are unlikely to be moving back into it now since we have our family home. So, I'm assuming I need a specialist broker for this and I am not really au fait with what my options are. Can you recommend an efficient broker service specialising in BTL?
  • I refinanced with Family Building Society recently, borrowing extra with the intention to extend the property. That plan has proved not to be possible and I now intend to purchase a further property as my main residence and rent the existing property out with consent to let. Is that likely to land me in a lot of bother?
  • In a situation where a property owner chooses to let out their property without consent to let from Family Building Society - what, if any implication might there be for an agent acting for the landlord?
  • I'd like to know if on the balance of probabilities Family Building Society will give consent to us letting out our residential property in Lambeth
  • I recently bought a 2 bed flat in Westminster. I am first time buyer. I am moving Belfast next month, can I get consent to let from my lender Family Building Society or do need to wait for at least 6 months?
  • Last month I purchased a house with 10% deposit for personal uses. A homeloan was taken with Family Building Society. But my circumstances have now changed. I am being transferred overseas. Am I able to obtain consent to let from Family Building Society and put the house up for rent?
  • I took a homeowner homeloan with Family Building Society. I bought the property in December two years ago. Is it possible to get consent to let.