Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Bank of Cyprus UK? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Top Five Questions relating to Bank of Cyprus UK consent to lease

  • What are the chances of Bank of Cyprus UK in giving Consent To Let on a one bed flat? It is currently on the market and it has been for three weeks. I need to sell but I'm worried that given the lack of interest I will need to let out the property in order to cover the monthly payments to Bank of Cyprus UK (I do not now live at the address). My preference is to be honest with Bank of Cyprus UK than keep them in the dark but I am concerned as to how accomodating they will be.
  • I would like to let my current house as I wish to acquire a bigger house for the family. I have a mortgage with Bank of Cyprus UK. Provided I get the consent to let as I understand lenders are more than likely to push me towards getting BTL mortgage when the fixed term comes to an end. Could I refinance after a couple of years with a different lender? What ramifications does that have apart from the higher rates - would I need a greater equity ratio in the property too ie lower ltv?
  • We are planning to release equity in my present house to buy an additional property which I intend to live in whilst I do it up. My preference is to rent my existing property with the Bank of Cyprus UK loan. I was just looking for a general view on whether Bank of Cyprus UK currently allows consent to let? House is worth £300 k with a £200k home loan in place.
  • I am in the Royal Air Force and intending to acquire a home with a Bank of Cyprus UK mortgage. I would like to get consent to let the house to my sister. In the future I plan to live in the property with my wife and kids when I leave the Royal Air Force. Will I need to apply to my superior officer to request permission to rent it out?
  • I wish to rent the attic in my flat in Lewisham. Do I need consent to let from my mortgage provider Bank of Cyprus UK?
  • I am potentially moving in with my boyfriend but do not want to to sell my place. What is the process for requesting consent to let from Bank of Cyprus UK, and how likely is it that this will be obtained?
  • I have had my mortgage with Bank of Cyprus UK for the previous eighteen months and I am interested in finding out some more information about the possibility of getting 'consent to let’.
  • Last month I completed my mortgage with Bank of Cyprus UK since when my boyfriend has proposed and we are deliberating whether to reside in his house or mine. Would I be issued consent to let if I were to move in with him