Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Yorkshire Bank Home Loans Ltd? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Yorkshire Bank Consent to Lease Example Support Desk Enquires

  • I work for a letting agency in loc and have been ask but a prospective tenant of a property for a duplicate of the ‘consent to let’ from the owners lender Yorkshire Bank. Why would they ask for this

  • My husband and I have a standard variable rate mortgage with Yorkshire Bank. This has been in place for two years. We are thinking about renting out our house and renting in a village near our kid’s school until a suitable home becomes available to purchase. Do Yorkshire Bank ordinarily grant consent to let and do they up the mortgage rate?
  • I am three years up in a 5 years fixed term mortgage and planning to take a job abroad so wish to rent out my flat for two years. My loan to value is around 60%. My question is whether Yorkshire Bank will increase my interest for consent to let for 2 years?
  • Require some help about renting a property and consent to let. In the coming months I intend to move in with my partner. The local authority would like to rent my flat for three years guaranteed with rent being paid and maintenance. Our mortgage was changed to Yorkshire Bank last year. Please advice
  • I might be looking to lease out my property and wondered what I would need to do to negotiate consent to let from Yorkshire Bank. I may be emigrating permanently.
  • Seven weeks ago I completed my mortgage with Yorkshire Bank since when my boyfriend has proposed and we are deciding whether to reside in his house or my property. Would I be allowed consent to let if I were to move in with him
  • I have fixed rate mortgage with Yorkshire Bank. I am going have to lease out my place due to necessity. Were I to apply for consent to let, will I have to pay significantly more interest?
  • Is there a time limit on a consent to let from Yorkshire Bank? and do you need to get a new mortgage first or a general residential mortgage can just be changed to a consent to let after application?