Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with The Mortgage Business? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

The Mortgage Business Consent to Lease Example Support Desk Enquires

  • Current flat worth £275,000. The Mortgage Business mortgage owing £18k with seven years to run. Get consent to let from The Mortgage Business for current residence and utilise income to pay off what is left of the loan. Take out 70 per cent The Mortgage Business loan on second flat that becomes my primary residence? Any reason I cant do this?
  • I have just received a mortgage offer with The Mortgage Business. I am hoping to complete in the next few weeks, however it looks as though I may be moved abroad for work. Would it be possible for me to receive consent to let from The Mortgage Business within a few months of completing. Do I have any other options?
  • My property recently got consent to let on a normal homeloan with The Mortgage Business with a view to moving to a BTL rate when the fixed rate expires in a few months' time, so I'm unclear if this complications to the issue! Any information much appreciated.
  • Me and my girlfriend are about to purchase a place together. Plan is for me to get consent to let my flat from The Mortgage Business. Thinking further ahead - when my two year fixed period expires - how would it work if I wanted to refinance then?
  • I have a residential mortgage with The Mortgage Business and my circumstances have changed due to family, can I apply for consent to let. What changes will affect me?
  • We are endeavouring to discover which lenders are best for granting consent-to-let without raising rates, and hopefully allowing in excess of 2 years if necessary. Is that something you can assist me with? We are particularly interested in The Mortgage Business
  • Is it possible that The Mortgage Business would have archive records as to whether consent to let was granted for a specific property?
  • There is a chance of me going to Aus for a year with work. Planning on taking my partner with me and hoping to rent our UK property in the meantime on a temp basis to make matters more cost effective. I was just wondering where I can I get a consent to application form from