Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Hinckley and Rugby Building Society? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Frequently asked questions relating to Hinckley and Rugby consent to lease

  • We just received consent to let from Hinckley and Rugby. After some effort, Hinckley and Rugby have issued me with ‘consent to let’ confirmation . There is reference to an assured shorthold tenancy. Can you explain what this is?

  • My brother and I are joint proprietors of a small apartment in Wandsworth with a Hinckley and Rugby mortgage. I am looking to leave and purchase a new property with my fiancee. How should I deal with letting out my room? Do I need consent to let via Hinckley and Rugby. My brother will continue to reside in the flat
  • How long do I need to have a further advance from Hinckley and Rugby before one is eligible for consent to let. Can I speak with someone to explore my options please?
  • I was planning to call Hinckley and Rugby to ask if they have a Consent to Let application they can send me to complete.. However,I thought I would explore online. I was wondering if if you could direct me to a site where I could download this form online?
  • My current mortgage is with Hinckley and Rugby, but I have to get consent to let for around a year as my partner is unwell and is struggling to balance work with the hectic environment we are living in. We want to just chill out a little for a year (by living near her mother and stepfather and getting their help) in a greener less hectic suburb of Manchester.
  • I'm planning to switch lender to Hinckley and Rugby for a fixed rate but the likelihood is that I would need to rent the house out for just under one year. Do Hinckley and Rugby consent to let on fixed rate home loans and if so, what are the costs.
  • Do you know if Hinckley and Rugby would have archive records as to whether consent to let was granted for a specific property?
  • I am looking for consent to let for my flat as I am moving out for six months currently fixed Hinckley and Rugby mortgage with two years which is due in April next year.