Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with GE Money Home Lending Ltd? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Sample questions relating to GE Money consent to let

  • I want to explore if I can receive consent to let on my existing property. I have a mortgage with GE Money but my situation has changed. I'm about to move in with my partner and son who have a house and is larger than my small flat. I am unlikely to qualify for a buy to let loan as I don't have the funds for a deposit nor do I earn in excess of £25000 per annum.
  • I have a GE Money mortgage with my twin and am looking to vacate and get a new mortgage with my partner. How should I go about renting out my room? Is consent to let required from GE Money? My twin will remain in the flat
  • After having retired in June I acquired a “retirement home” for my wife and myself to move to. We would like to let our current property to our grandson and I have therefore asked GE Money for consent to let. I was just seeking a general view on whether GE Money currently allows it?
  • I got a normal mortgage with GE Money last October and then had to relocate for work, I am now looking to renting my property out for a few months whilst I am abroad. Am I able to get a consent to let from GE Money, and what effect would this have?
  • At the moment I do not have consent to let by GE Money but I would like to change to one, An opportunity has arisen which might involve me working away for eighteen months. But want to keep my property for when I come back - can you help?
  • My fixed rate loan with GE Money ends in January and have to relocate for work soon after. What are the chances that I will be able to both remortgage and obtain consent to let?
  • A work promotions now necessitates that Ibe in different locations a lot and as a result I wanted to get to grips with the procedure for seeking consent to let with GE Money
  • We need to contact GE Money to enquire about letting out my flat. Will they send a form to me. Can I not download this from the site?