Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Earl Shilton Building Society? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Sample questions relating to Earl Shilton Building Society consent to let

  • My plan is to move house. My question is whether consent to let will be given on my house for me to then obtain a mortgage for the new house so I can put in an offer without being part of a chain and then let my house out should I move. Does Earl Shilton Building Society grant consent to let for 9 months? Assuming the letting goes well can the consent to let time limit be extended?
  • I sought consent but I did not get it as I did a remortgage in May but Woolwich does not give consent if mortgage is less than 6 months old. Now I am worried when 6 months is gone are they going to find some additional criteria that will not be ok. On the other hand I can remortgage with Earl Shilton Building Society but will they give me consent straight away?
  • Me and my partner have a flat in Bromley which we purchased as a new-build approximately twelve years ago. As childen are growing up we are looking for more space. We've found a property in Waltham Forest that we wish to buy and want to keep the flat as an investment to rent out. The mortgage is with Earl Shilton Building Society and we've found a tenant who will pay rent which more than covers the monthly mortgage amount. My question is, can we keep the repayment mortgage with Earl Shilton Building Society so we effectively paying off our mortgage on the property or must we to transfer to a buy-to-let mortgage?
  • I acquired a garden flat in Bromley one year ago and have a two year fixed rate mortgage with Earl Shilton Building Society. Looking to move in with my fiance imminently and would like to rent my property. Just want to know the process.
  • My partner and I are one year into a five year domestic mortgage with Earl Shilton Building Society. Just curious whether it's ok to lease out the flat on my current home loan. Will Earl Shilton Building Society issue consent to let?
  • I am looking to Earl Shilton Building Society to grant consent to let out my studio flat in Barnet. I am moving in with partner, cant sell property
  • How much of my mortgage allowance will be made available to borrow if I convert my mortgage to a consent to let with Earl Shilton Building Society?
  • Is it possible to negotiate a consent to let from Earl Shilton Building Society if I have a current mortgage which has been in place for ten years?