Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Cambridge Building Society? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Top Five Questions relating to Cambridge Building Society consent to lease

  • What are the chances of Cambridge Building Society in giving Consent To Let on a studio flat? It is currently on the market and it has been for three months. I need to sell but I'm anxious that given the lack of interest I will need to rent out the property in order to cover the monthly payments to Cambridge Building Society (I do not now reside there). My preference is to come clean with Cambridge Building Society than keep them in the dark but I am worried as to how understanding they will be.
  • Me and my sister and I may need to lease our home out for a while due to a career opportunity. This will be for a limited period we would possibly like a consent to let our property. We presently have a Cambridge Building Society mortgage. What are the fees involved and time limits on consent to let agreements?
  • At the moment have a three year fixed term mortgage with Cambridge Building Society that we're approximately a year into. Our situation has now altered and we would like to let out our property for a while and whilst we relocate to Newham. How do we minimise the possibility of Cambridge Building Society refusing to grant consent to let.
  • I am already a Cambridge Building Society mortgage client seeking consent to let on my current property. We would like to buy near where we are based with the Royal Air Force,... but we might have to relocate.
  • Me and my husband have had my home loan with Cambridge Building Society since 2006 with no arrear If I asked for consent to let would it be given?
  • I am interested in some advice on how best to approach my mortgage provider Cambridge Building Society regarding a 'Consent-to-Let' application. Is this something you can offer guidance on ?
  • Please can you inform me how much the fees are and if Cambridge Building Society ordinarily grant consent to let without switching to a commercial rate?
  • My husband and I am looking into the option of letting out my flat with consent to let from Cambridge Building Society whist away travelling for a couple of months