Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Aldermore Bank PLC? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Common questions relating to Aldermore Bank consent to lease

  • Will Aldermore Bank choose to operate a right to put a loading on my interest rate on a regular mortgage where Consent to Let at any time, onto ‘rates akin to their BTL products'?

  • Your view would be appreciated as to whether consent to let from Aldermore Bank is the right option. I acquired my house last June by porting an existing Aldermore Bank mortgage product. My fixed term ended two months ago I'm probably going to be moving in with a new partner. I don't want to sell my property yet because I'm unsure of whether the new move will work out. I just wanted an idea of whether a consent to let from Aldermore Bank would be possible?
  • My husband and I currently live in Hong Kong and leasing out our apartment in the UK. This is not something we planned but an opportunity presented itself and we took it. The rental income is insufficient to cover the mortgage so we send back money each month to cover the difference. Earlier today I got a letter in the post from our lender informing me that because the property is being let out and has been for almost two years we will have to pay 1.5% interest on top of our current mortgage rate. We could sell the flat but this will not be easy as I am on the other side of the world. Would it be possible to remortgage with Aldermore Bank and get consent to let?
  • My husband and I are hoping to utilise equity in my current house to acquire an additional property which I intend to live in whilst I renovate it. I would like to let out my current property with the Aldermore Bank homeloan. Is it likely that I would obtain consent to let? House is worth £300 k with a £200k mortgage in place.
  • I have had my mortgage with Aldermore Bank for the previous twenty months and I am interested in finding out some more information about the possibility of obtaining 'consent to let’.
  • I have purchased a property using a Aldermore Bank home loan. However I am currently living with parents. I don't want to move in until next November due to personal issues. In meantime can I lease out the property with consent to let?
  • My brother and I would like to obtain consent to let on a house where we have a mortgage with Aldermore Bank. If issued, how long would consent be given for? In asking for consent to let from Aldermore Bank are we running the risk of them forcing us to change deal to BTL
  • Last month completed on a studio flat in Hillingdon. I am first time buyer. I am moving Belfast next month, can I get consent to let from my lender Aldermore Bank or do I have to wait six months?