Need Help?

Need professional advice for your consent to let with Landbay? There are various implications when it comes to letting out your property with an existing residential mortgage - you should seek professional assistance.

Questions and Answers: Landbay consent to let

  • Jennifer (my wife) and I may need to rent out our Greenwich home for a while due to a career opportunity. This will be temporary but perhaps for 6 years. Should I tell Landbay or should I just keep quiet?

  • My lender has placed me between a rock and a hard place with a Consent to Let home loan. Reacting to my requisition for consent to let the lender has requested that I produce an executed tenancy agreement prior to issuing consent. Is is not the case that if I adhered to their request that I would be breaching the lender’s terms and conditions?

  • I have just been on the phone to Landbay who have advised me that they have found out that I have been renting the studio flat despite having a domestic mortgage. I moved out two years ago for career reasons, was unable to sell and so had little choice to let out the property. Are you able to advise me on the consequences might be for me not obtaining consent to let?
  • Me and my fiance are about to purchase a place together. Intention is for me to get consent to let my property from Landbay. Thinking about the future - when my two year fixed comes to an end - how would it work if I sought to refinance my flat?
  • I am looking to Landbay to grant consent to let out my studio flat in Ealing. I am moving in with partner, cant sell property
  • Just wanted to know what needs to be provided to Landbay in order to get consent to let? I just finished a three year fixed mortgage and possibly moving to another house with my partner.
  • My partner and I am looking into the option of letting out my home with consent to let from Landbay whist away travelling for three months
  • How likely is it that Landbay force me into a consent to let product while I'm in a fixed rate product for 2 years?